Our commitment to you, our audiences
Our top priority is the safety of the Cappella Romana audiences, singers, staff, and volunteers.
Cappella Romana follows CDC and local health regulations. \
At present masks are not required, but may be worn if you prefer.
Thank you for doing your part to keep everyone safe as possible.
In compliance with CDC guidelines for fully vaccinated individuals, we are planning for audiences at full seating capacity.
Ensuring Your Safety
- We have completed work to confirm that air systems at our church venues comply with city, state, and national COVID safety standards.
- We encourage audiences to refrain from using bathroom facilities at our church venues; some venues may not allow their use at all. The concerts are planned to be about 70 minutes without intermission.
- We will leave doors open to allow for touchless entry to our venues.
- We have enhanced our cleaning procedures and will offer hand sanitizer.
- We will be offering eTickets/contactless entry options for pre-sold tickets.
- All precautions and protocols are subject to change based on current recommendations from local, state and federal health departments and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- In recognition of the uncertainty created by the current health situation, we plan to be as flexible and accommodating as possible in the event you are unable to attend a concert. In this case, you will be granted free access to the digital-on-demand program you have purchased.
- If you are unable to attend either the performance or the digital-on-demand for any reason, you will be eligible for a complimentary exchange into a future concert.
- You may request exchanges up until the starting time of a concert. We will ask ticket buyers to pay the difference in price, should the replacement concert ticket price exceed that of the original ticket. To request an exchange, please call us at 503-236-8202.
- If a concert program is fully cancelled and cannot take place at all, Cappella Romana will offer full refunds.